faith is
impossible
to harness.
off like a lucid
seepy smoked
dream haloed in
hailstorm
the other side of the moon
it blights and blows
such sensations
sentiment, did the best
or worst of them?
fold its contours into
a torn jean pocket
or wear it
neatly topped
like a stocking
cap dripping
with joy.
9 comments:
Faith is impossible to harness, hard to hold, or describe. But I'd like to fold it into the contours of a torn jean pocket. Nice!
i like my faith a little wild anyway..smiles....fold its contours in a torn jean pocket...ha, i like that jane
Nice. The best faith travels a ll roads with us.
between you and me...
Flash 55 - Wanted: Dead or Alive?
Jane...
You turned some thought provoking little conundrums, and turned them into a most excellent 55.
Very nicely written
Thanks for playing, and please have a Kick Ass Week-End
Fabulous stuff. I am glad I can comment on your work, Jane.
Love the images!!
Yet your poem is vague enough that everyone who reads it can take this tofu and spice it with their own favorite version of what "Faith" means and come up with a dish to their liking.
wel done!
beautiful words....lovely lines!!
This is lovely! I like your poems ... and you haven't written since December ? I hope you just haven't posted on the blog and have a journal full of your creativity. If you don't, then you should.
Post a Comment