Beat
snare, your hollow
heart.
I am
not
a petal, yours-
nor
am I
your little
anything.
Drop it. Dead,
the boom-
thunk
punk slam
desire molesting-
who you
ask me
to be.
Blow that part
out
through your latest lines,
thickest wants
for sultry-sucking,
ink-splattered, rhythm
lack. Collapsing limp
all I do
not want.
5 comments:
Hi Jane - am i in the right place? - i followed the link from your comment . . . this has energy and spit beats - and could make a good reading . . .
boom - thunk is great and
thickest wants
for sultry-sucking,
is way cool
thanks jane :D
being who you want me to be...blow that part out...ha this is beat poetry with attitude...i like the sounds throughout....arron points out some great lines there too...
Reading it I was wondering how it would end.
Collapsing limp
all I do
not want.
struck me as brilliant.
Feels like shooting staccato bursts in anger! That makes it more effective in stating our case! Nicely Jane!
Hank
You smacked that down. Nice!
Post a Comment